THE CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING
1996 Poetry Competition $ 200 Prize
The 1996 Poetry Competition of the Critical Perspectives on
Accounting journal invites poems that explore the world of
work; including the cultural, consumerist, aesthetic, gendered
and ecological dimensions of corporate life.
- Submissions are invited from faculty, professionals and
students who are concerned with social, political,
economic and regulatory issues in the corporate,
university, government and financial sectors.
- Contributors may submit more than one poem, up to a
maximum of 5. Each poem must be typed on one side; only
clean, legible photocopies are acceptable.
- Submissions should not exceed 400 words.
- The poems should not have been previously published.
Accepted poems will be presented at The Fourth CPA
Symposium and a selection will be published in a
nominated sponsoring journal.
- There is a $5 reading fee per poem. Make checks payable
to: Baruch College Fund.
- For acknowledgment of receipt of the manuscript, enclose
a self-addressed envelope.
- A $200 award will be made at the conference.
- Submissions must be mailed and postmarked no later than
January 15, 1996.
- For further information and submissions (5 copies):
17 Lexington Avenue
City University of New York
New York, NY 10010
Phone: (212) 802-8436
Fax: (212) 802-6435
Mrs. Athina Koutsoumadi
Critical Perspectives is published by Harcourt
Brace Inc. and investigates the relation between
conventional accounting and social, political, race,
ecological and gender problems of our era.